12-24 volt 20amp Solar Con
Su-Kam’s Solar Charge Controller is a system advanced MOSFET based PWM Technology. The term “charge controller” refers to a device that charge the battery from solar panel.
The controller is for off-grid solar systems. This protects the battery from getting over charged using the solar modules and over discharged by the loads. The charging process has been optimized for long battery life and improved system performance.
The comprehensive self-diagnostics and electronic protection functions prevent functions prevent damage from installation mistakes or system faults.
- – Excellent EMC design
- – Nominal system voltage automatic recognition
- – High efficient series PWM charging, increases battery life and improves the solar system performance
- – Use MOSFET as an electronic switch, without any mechanical switch
- – Widely used, automatically recognizes day/night
- – Humanized design of browser interface, for convenience of operation
- – Full control parameters setting and modification, diversified load control mode
- – Gel, sealed & flooded battery type options
- – Adopt temperature compensation, correction algorithm for charging and discharging, over load, and short circuit
- – Reverse protection: any combination of solar module and battery
Solar con ensures that the right amount of charge reaches your battery because very high power that solar panels generate may damage the batteries if the charge is not regulated. Solarcon charges the batteries in different stages and gives a controlled amount of charge so that they get fully charged and are able to hold 100% charge.
It protects batteries from overcharging by intelligently disconnecting solar power when the batteries get fully charged. It also safeguards the solar panels by prohibiting the flow of current in reverse direction from batteries to solar panels during the night.
During the day when solar power is being generated and and fully charging the batteries, Solarcon intelligently disconnects the mains and powers your house via inverter using energy stored in batteries. You take almost nothing from the main power supply which means your electricity meter stops – more savings for you.
When batteries are drained Solar Con first tries to get charged through solar but in absence of solar, goes on to mains mode and gets you power from main grid supply.
In evenings or when sun is not available, Solar Con detects that and switches the mains on.