SuKam Grid Tie Inverter
Rs.36,950.00 – Rs.175,600.00
Su-Kam Grid Tie Solar Inverter is designed to convert solar electric (photovoltaic) power into utility-grade electricity that can be utilized by the home or sold to the local power company.
Su-Kam Grid Tie Solar Inverter is designed to convert solar electric (photovoltaic) power into utility-grade electricity that can be utilized by the home or sold to the local power company. Advanced state of the art electronics embedded inside the inverter ensures that maximum PV power is converted to AC and delivered to the Utility grid. These inverters are configured to feed into the LT(low voltage) utility network and have inbuilt safety anti islanding feature to ensure that the inverter switches off when grid absent. In order to operate, the Solar Grid Tie Inverter must have grid power available and connected. A wide input voltage range gives the flexibility to the designer to use a large range of PV modules.
Installing the Grid Tie Solar Inverter consists mounting it to the wall and connecting the DC input to a PV array and the AC output to the utility.
- – High Total Efficiency – High reliability and efficiency with low auxiliary consumption for rapid return on investment. MPP efficiency >99.9%; Maximum efficiency >97.5%
- – PV compatibility – Su-Kam Grid Tie Inverter is designed to take advantage of solar modules configured as high voltage PV string arrays – with an input voltage Maximum Power Point Range of 150 to 550 Vdc.
- – Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) – Su-Kam Grid Tie Inverters use Maximum Power Point Technology (MPPT) to harvest the maximum amount of energy from the solar array. Provide single and double MPP trackers for different application demands.
- – Expandable – Multiple grid tie inverters may be networked together for increased net metering capacity or future system growth. Parallel up to 50 units via RS485 port.
- – Advanced grid support functionality – Extensive grid code compatibility and adjustability.
- – Proven technology platform – High reliability and long operating life for secured return on investment.
- – Compact state of the art design – Transformer-less design. Low space requirement, with fast and easy installation and serviceability for reduced overall cost.
- – Life cycle service & support – Rapid support anywhere through Su-Kam’s extensive service network.
- – Robust enclosure, with IP65 rating – Suitable for outdoor installation
Communication Interface & Monitoring Software
- – Versatile communication interface – Standard RS485, RS232
- – Monitoring Software – Provides operational status and electricity generated data
Liquid Crystal display (LCD) providing easy-to-read system status and daily cumulative energy production information
- – Anti-islanding
- – DC reverse polarity protection
- – All-pole fault current monitoring unit
- – Ground fault monitoring
- – Environmental Protection – IP65 AC Short-circuit Protection
- – Educational institutes
- – Small & Medium commercial
- – Hotels
- – Residential
- – Hospitals
– EMC standard – EN61000-6-1, EM61000-6-2, EN61000-6-3, EN61000-6-4, EN55022, EN61000-3-2, EN61000-3-12, EN61000-3-3, EN61000-3-11
– Safety – VDE0126-1-1, VDE AR N4105, EN50178, IEC62109, DK5940/ENEL
|Input (DC) Parameters|
|Maximum DC Input power||1800W|
|Maximum DC input voltage||500Vdc|
|MPPT operating voltage range||150V – 450V|
|Maximum input current (per MPP tracker)||11A|
|Number of input||1|
|Output (AC) Parameters|
|Maximum AC output power||1650W|
|Rated AC output power||1500W|
|Output voltage range||184 to 264 V|
|Maximum output current||11 A|
|Rated output voltage||220/230/240 Vac|
|Rated output current||6.8 A|
|Output frequency range||50/60 Hz (±5Hz)|
|Current Harmonic Distortion (THDi)||<3%|
|AC connection||Single Phase|
|Islanding protection detention||Active & Passive|
|Isolation Principle||No galvanic isolation, transformerless|
|Degree of protection||IP 65|
|Ambient temperature range||negative 20 to positive 60 Celcius|
|Relative humidity, not condensing||0 to 95 %|
|Maximum altitude (above sea level)||≤ 2000m|
|Liquid Crystal Display (LCD)||4-line character display|
|Communication interface||RS232/RS485/WLAN & Ethernet (selectable)|
|Remote Monitoring||Through plug-in GPRS module and viewable remotely through web portal|
|Ground Fault monitoring||Yes|
|Grid monitoring with anti-islanding||Yes|
|all-pole fault current monitoring unit||Yes|
|Quality Assurance||ISO 9001 certified|
|EMC standard||EMC standard – EN61000-6-1, EM61000-6-2, EN61000-6-3, EN61000-6-4, EN55022, EN61000-3-2, EN61000-3-12, EN61000-3-3, EN61000-3-11|
|Safety||VDE0126-1-1, VDE AR N4105, EN50178, IEC62109, DK5940/ENEL, Guideline 2011/CEI0-21, G83/59/EEG2012, AS3100/4777 etc.|
1.5kw, 10kw, 2kw, 3kw, 5kw
|In the box||SRS-1.5K, User Manual|
|Solar Inverter Type||Grid Tie Inverter|
|Charge Controller Type||MPPT|
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.