THE BENEFITS OF SOLAR POWER
- Save money by reducing or eliminating your electric bill
- Generate your own pollution-free, clean electricity
- Invest money into your home, not your utility company
- Fix your electricity cost over the next 40 years
- Enjoy a 25-year warranty on solar panels and a 40-year design-life
- Hedge against future utility rate increases
- No batteries needed; bank your extra energy in the local utility-grid (net-metering)
- Solar energy requires very little maintenance
- No lifestyle changes; use solar power the same as you currently use electricity
- Increase Your Home Value
- Save the Environment
Solar energy begins with the sun. Solar panels, also known as photovoltaics, are used to convert light from the sun, which is composed of particles of energy called “photons”, into electricity that can be used to power elecrical loads.
Solar power takes good thing about a free and powerful energy source – the sunlight.
In a single hour, the sunshine transmits more energy to the earth’s surface than the earth uses in a year.
Solar changes this energy into electricity, rendering it a simple, clean and cost-effective way to power existence. It’s reliable|, too – because unlike fossil fuels, the sun’s energy is unlimited.
Simply imagine what that could do for your budget, your bottom line and the environment.